End of Tenancy Cleaning Service London
With your tenancy coming to an end, you are often stuck with the trouble of bringing back the property to the state it was, when you initially moved in. You are urgent to pass the inventory check, safely receive back your full deposit and you pleasantly look forward to moving into your new home. We at Cleaning Floor London realize the importance of your final clean and are ready to take the burden of the responsibility off your shoulders.
What is included in the tenancy cleaning
Our moving out clean is a guaranteed and complete top to bottom cleaning of the whole premise. The result is out-of-magazine look, as if tenants never lived there. The service is appropriate for tenants and landlords, as well as for estate companies, seeking only the best service packages for their clients.
Here is a small list of the task included in the move out tenancy cleaning:
- Clean, dust, polish all kitchen cupboards inside and out, removing oil and food stains and fingerprints
- Clean, degrease of oven, cooker, microwave, inside and out, including oven door, grills, oven dishes, hobs
- Clean fridge and freezer inside and out, please defrost in advance
- Clean and degrease extractor fan
- Descale, disinfect and sanitize kitchen tiles, kitchen sink, faucets
- Clean and polish worktops
- Clean, descale, sanitize bathroom tiles, grouts
- Clean and descale sanitary ware: including toilet inside and out, bathtub, sink, bidet, shower cabin, faucets
- Cleaning, polishing bathroom furniture, mirrors
- Cleaning, polishing bathroom door, removing limescale and fingerprints
Living room, Dining room, Bedrooms, Hallway, Through Lounge, Staircase:
- Clean, dust, polish all surfaces and furniture
- Hoover, dust floors, mop hardwood, laminate, tile, linoleum floors
- Clean all furniture, cupboards inside and out
- Deep hoover beds, sofas, cushions, armchairs, rugs and carpets
- Clean windows from inside, including window frames, ledges, internal blinds
- Clean, dust and polish doors, door handles, door frames, skirting boards, picture frames, mirrors, light switches, sockets, lighting, remove of cobwebs and fingerprints
- Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning upon request
How long does an end of tenancy cleaning take?
Based on our experience they are two main factors that affect on the cleaning time.
- The first one is the condition of the property
- The second one is the size of the property.
Either way we will stay as long as needed to make sure that the property is cleaned from top to bottom.
Special tenancy offer:
In addition to competitive tenancy prices we included special offers. If you book one of the following services together with the tenancy cleaning you will receive 50% Discount on the additional services:
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Outside window cleaning (the inside is included in the original price)
- Jet washing (patio, balcony, drive way)
Now is good time to advise you that we do not charge additionally for the cleaning of the oven. This is standard service which is included in our tenancy cleaning.
March out cleaning:
This is specialized cleaning usually requested by the military personnel. We have quite extensive experience with this particular service. If you wish to understand more about our march out cleaning, do not hesitate to contact us. We know how to pass your inspection on the first time!
Contact us today!
Allow yourself peace and comfort with the end of tenancy cleaning of Cleaning Floor London. Our cleaning teams are trained to reach the highest quality standards. Take advantage of our cleaning experience and get your deposit in full! You could combine your end of tenancy cleaning service with professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, windows cleaning, floor polishing, oven steam cleaning, and receive a better price. For more information or just a free quote, contact us on +442035197975 or send us your request via our BOOKING FORM.